 Events / BrickFest / 1043
  Pictures are up

(URL) The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars) !

  Re: Pictures are up

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:GznzIH.Bqq@lugnet.com... (...) That Hoth assault is absolutely amazing! Was that announced here in the group and I missed it? Why have we never seen it before? I also love the Naboo fighter, (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Pictures are up

(...) I WANT TO GO TO BRICKFEST! But I guess the chances of a twelve year old kid from Florida going is pretty slim... I want point out some unposted stuff I like: Chris Gidden's Space stuff: (URL) blockade-runnerish spaceship built Jonathan Mizner: (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Pictures are up

(...) Just to quickly answer, it was never really formally announced, but it's been under construction for the last 6-8 months or so, and semi-intentionally made its debut at BrickFest 2002. (Tho there may have been some whisperings in the NELUG (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pictures are up

(...) ...I know you live "too far" from your nearest train organization from previous postings, but this is probably the easiest way to go. I know a couple others that were allowed if another adult "guardian" signed consent to look after them. There (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Pictures are up

(...) I'm 15, and from the Tampa Bay area. It's entirely possible. (...) so that the bottom wing can hinge up THROUGH the body, folding completely up into. Then the side wings fold down as well, and gear deploys, so that the fighter can land in a (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)