 Events / BrickFest / *2203 (-10)
  Second BrickFest 2004

Hi Every One Unfortunately (for me), I will not be on Portland next week. But I would like to be in the second 2004 BrickFest, anyone knows when will it take place and where? Best Regards Gustav Santiago-Chile (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  DCC display

Hello all, Some members of the VLC finally received their new DCC equipment and want to put on a DCC layout down at Brickfest PDX. I've emailed the trains event coordinator from the PDX website a couple of days ago but have, as of yet, received no (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Getting Started With LEGO Trains - it's almost here!

(...) Congratulations, Jake! I can't wait to get my hands on a copy! To everyone considering buying this book - I had the opportunity to review it during production. I highly recommend it for both new and experienced train enthusiasts, and I (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Getting Started With LEGO Trains - it's almost here!

After many months of hard work and waiting, my new book "Getting Started With LEGO Trains" is almost here! As we speak, the bulk of the books are on a ship on its way to San Francisco, and should arrive any time. I'll follow-up with a final release (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce) !!

  Re: Presentation Video

(...) Good tips. If someone who is attending the conference would like to organize this, including bringing or obtaining all the necessary equipment, please contact me offline. The arrangments we have made, in view of our budget, are for a wired (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Presentation Video

FUT: lugnet.events.brickfest "Christian Treczoks" <ct@braehler.com> wrote in message news:HsI25q.2zC@lugnet.com... (...) I'd be happy with streaming video online somewhere - it doesn't need to be live - and we don't need a streaming video server to (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: What's next??

(...) And also due to the fact that we don't have wired, high speed, network access. Streaming video or audio tends to be quite bandwidth intensive, as I understand it. ++Lar (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: What's next??

(...) Not sure I qualify for "hard working" (possibly hardLY working), but as of right now, we don't have plans to stream a webcast from the live events. This is due mainly to limited equipment and the fact that we don't have some of the expertise (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  USA Mosaic Map at BrickFest PDX 2004

USA Mosaic Map at BrickFest PDX 2004 The USA Mosaic Map is a large-scale mosaic of the United States of America constructed with LEGO Bricks by Adrian Drake of (URL) BrickFrenzy.com>. The Mosaic has been at many adult fans of LEGO events in the (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  Re: What's next??

(...) OK, here's your first question, this will give you 10 days (just ten days to (URL) Brickfest!!>) to come up with the answers: The color change: Why? Who got canned for making such a stupid decision? When will it be corrected? I guess that's (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact