 Events / BrickFest / 2202
2201  |  2203
Subject:
DCC display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 17:36:10 GMT

Hello all,

Some members of the VLC finally received their new DCC equipment and want to put
on a DCC layout down at Brickfest PDX. I've emailed the trains event coordinator
from the PDX website a couple of days ago but have, as of yet, received no
response and time is getting rather limited.

Is there room for a DCC layout down there? Or can we convert a couple of the
runs to DCC?

We have some DCC switch tracks and engines that are sure to please. ;-)

If the event person can contact me via email to discuss what will be needed that
would be best.

Thanks

See you at Brickfest PDX!

Dean