 Events / BrickFest / *2143 (-20)
  Announcing the "Larry Moment" A PDX Exclusive!

Dear friends, this year at Brick Fest PDX, I will be offering a special first come first serve super special offer that I am offering: The Larry Moment - tm Yes, if you pay just 10 cents you too can hug Larry. For an additional 5 cents, you can (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.off-topic.fun) !

  Re: The Brickfest PDX Moonbase Build Up!

As of two days ago: (URL) Definitely not much there, but I keep plugging away at it. Buildings are a completely new project for me, and coupled with a general lack of good black pieces this is turning into one of my more challenging models. But (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PDX to LAX and then to Legoland/CA

(...) Thanks for this information ! I been told that there is a LEGO store next to Disneyland,By anoyther AFOL . I have booked in my trip to go to Universal Studios and Legoland California.After Brickfest PDX .Is there much to look at ,at Disneyland (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Commemorative BrickFest PDX 2004 OCC Model

(...) I've just brought my 66 piece BrickFest PDX model ! I would love to buy Jeremy's model for 10 US !! Can't wait to Brickfest PDX !!! To see Jeremy's model & many other great models. Thanks , Teunis. M>ltc (21 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: PDX to LAX and then to Legoland/CA

(...) Also remember there's a Lego store in Downtown Disney, the entertainment/shopping area between Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure. Admission to DD is free even if you don't go to the theme parks (though if you stay longer you have to (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Brickfest PDX minifig sigfig update and call to arms

Hi all. As the magical date grows closer and closer, the anticipation grows with it. From everything I've seen, this is shaping up to be a monumental event. I can't wait to get there. As a lot of you already know, I am hosting a minifig roundtable (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Re: Timed ISD Team Build at BrickFest PDX 2004

(...) Not to split hairs or anything, but the first build took 1 hour, 42 minutes, and 43 seconds. (I have the original record sheet in front of me.) Gosh. That was less than a year ago. It feels like it was three lifetimes ago. Kick some ISD butt, (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Timed ISD Team Build at BrickFest PDX 2004

(...) Not to split hairs or anything, but the first build took 1 hour, 42 minutes, and 43 seconds. (I have the original record sheet in front of me.) Gosh. That was less than a year ago. It feels like it was three lifetimes ago. Kick some ISD butt, (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  BrickFest PDX Advance Registration ends Jan 30th.

January, 30th is the last day of Advanced Registration for BrickFest PDX! (URL) PDX.BrickFest.com > What is it? (URL) BrickFest! > Where is it this time? The (URL) Oregon Convention center> in beautiful Portland Oregon When is it? February 13-15th (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, FTX) !!

  BrickFest 2004 PDX .space sig-fig line-up - mail in your character!

Hi all, Whether you are attending Brickfest PDX or not, YOU can take part in the .space sig-fig lineup! We'll set up a big ol' mess of characters in the space layout (probably somewhere on the moonbase) and the .space paparazzi will take some (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, lugnet.fun.community, FTX) !!

"Stephen F Roberts" <wubwub@wildlink.com> wrote in message news:6.0.1.1.2.20040...5.40.22... (...) seems (...) I guess we'll never have a Brickfest in Columbus then... Columbus Convention Center Photo: (URL) at the convention center anyway. (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Timed ISD Team Build at BrickFest PDX 2004

(...) Vous trouverez les photos de ce record ici : (URL) You will find some pictures of the LW 2003 world record here : (URL) L'équipe de LW 2003 étaient composés de membres de DeBouwsteen, Belug et FreeLUG. <www.freelug.org> Les membres de FreeLUG (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Timed ISD Team Build at BrickFest PDX 2004

Timed ISD Team Build at BrickFest PDX 2004 Are you ready to rumble? It's time to break that world record once again and at what better place than at a world class LEGO® fan organize event like BrickFest PDX 2004! With Adult Fans of LEGO® (AFOL) (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX) !!

  Re: Festival of the Moon: the PDX Classic-Castle Event

I would also like to encourage people to bring CCC buildings to Portland. Even though I can not attend, I will send my City Gate and haycart with Lenny for everyone to see. (URL) Hopefully this will be a massive castle display! Ben E. (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Festival of the Moon: the PDX Classic-Castle Event

Come One and Come All! Lord Marshal Leonhart of Tallahia invites you to the Festival of the Moon, to be held at Brickfest PDX. Merchants and Artisans will be temporarily relocating their shops and houses to Portland for what may be the largest (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !!

  Re: Commemorative BrickFest PDX 2004 OCC Model

On 16:11 19/01/2004, Larry Pieniazek wrote (...) That's a _great_ minimodel and a great idea for a commemorative model! I'm still holding out hope-against-hope that somehow I can make PDX wurk! (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Commemorative BrickFest PDX 2004 OCC Model

(...) Good point. Unfortunately your 66 piece model will not be QUITE as nice as this one: (URL) Jeremy's model> but it's a beaut. Here's the (URL) info page> and here's a specific (URL) image link> Larry Pieniazek Expo Coordinator, Trains Session (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

Got image? I didn't see one when I followed the link - but the post seems to describe one. "James Mathis" <thakius@nmt.edu> wrote in message news:Hrr5ML.1LoC@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Commemorative BrickFest PDX 2004 OCC Model

BrickFest PDX 2004 Commemorative Oregon Convention Center model To celebrate the BrickFest PDX 2004 event, we are pleased to announce the availability of a 66-piece display model of the Oregon Convention Center. This model features the OCC in (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.org, lugnet.build, lugnet.people, FTX) !!

  BrickFest PDX 2004 Mosaic Event

BrickFest PDX 2004 Mosaic Event BrickFest PDX attendees will witness an attempt at an admirably audacious affair--the on-site construction of a huge LEGO mosaic built out of 1x1 LEGO plates. And everyone's invited to help--or even compete! That's (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jan-04, to lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact