 Events / BrickFest / 2130
Re: Festival of the Moon: the PDX Classic-Castle Event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 23:26:58 GMT

I would also like to encourage people to bring CCC buildings to Portland. Even though I can not attend, I will send my City Gate and haycart with Lenny for everyone to see.

Hopefully this will be a massive castle display!

Ben E.