 Events / BrickFest / *2118 (-10)
  Re: Share Your Moonbase Module Construction Images!

(...) well, it appears that I'll have to build a Jet Car for BF PDX now... Joe (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Share Your Moonbase Module Construction Images!

(...) If Pecos wasn't in Tibet I could tell you *exactly* why that watermelon is there. (URL) j o n (URL) zemi.net> (URL) moonbase> (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Share Your Moonbase Module Construction Images!

(...) ...(snip) (...) Did you say Buckaroo Banzai? Let me read that again...you DID! Jon, you went from really cool to really cool! Joe Meno .space paparazzi! (who will eventually make a Jet Car...) (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Train builders, I have a proposition

(...) This sounds like a lot of fun. I'd do it, if only to see what scary and completely unprototypical things you lot would come up with, except I don't have luggage space for a module, nor time to build one between now and then, unfortunately. But (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Train builders, I have a proposition

Here's an update. I'll try to speak up over the crickets. I spoke to Holger Matthes via email about the "theme swap" (yeah that's the new term) and he's into it. Luggage willing, he might even make a Moonbase 1592. Now that would rock. Just sayin'. (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Share Your Moonbase Module Construction Images!

Use this thread to share images of the Moonbase Modules you are building. (You building new Moonbase Modules, right?) To kick it off: (URL) This is a shot of the 2 SuperModules that Gary McIntire and I are working on. We plan on having them next to (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Micro Moonbase Standard (was Re: The Brickfest PDX Moonbase Build Up!)

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HrIyFx.1DCu@lugnet.com... <snip lots to think about> The only thing about the 16x16 baseplates that bothers me is most of them are in green. It's very hard to get these in gray and somewhat (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.space)

  Re: The Brickfest PDX Moonbase Build Up!

(...) Putting some pressure on me to do that translation huh? I'll get to work. (and for those of you who don't want to wait, here's the write-up from that meeting in Swedish: (URL) and a direct link to the page about the moonbase (Månbas): (URL) ) (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.space)

  Re: The Brickfest PDX Moonbase Build Up!

(...) Sure did! And that was only a little part of the fun we had, even though I didn't win the ULV competition (my non-lego-building wife did!). (...) Well, we don't have too much Lego (only Tobbe can build in 48x48 size), and this was our very (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.space)

  Re: The Brickfest PDX Moonbase Build Up!

(...) (URL) So what's the difference, excepting color and module size :-) -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact