 Events / BrickFest / *1993 (-20)
  Re: BrickFest Pictures Up Now

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Jon Palmer wrote: (snip) (...) I thought Mr. Lyttle looked a >lyttle< familiar... -Scott Q * who's allowed to give people grief about their last names, 'cause boy has he been there. (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: veni, vidi, vivus!

I can't even begin to list all your names, (...) and (...) is there a photo of the sign at carpools? I haven't seen it yet! -tk (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:HJMoMD.DsE@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) > this>?¬ James Wilson¬ (...) Yes, though the credit all goes to Dave Eaton who created the setup. Also, "buried" was a treasure chest and a (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest Pictures Up Now

(...) NELUG castle montage, I think. Also featured Trogdor. (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest Pictures Up Now

Where the heck was (URL)? James Wilson Dallas, Tx (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Note to self: poison ivy is a real drag..

..especially on 7 hour car drives. I got home yesterday. Back when I was a kid, I was the one who was always immune to poison ivy. Lucky me. Unfortunately, it has apparently caught up with me. Beginning late Sunday, what I thought were mosquito (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest Pictures Up Now

(...) DOH! You're right. That's Scott Quirk. /me slaps forhead. Sorry Scotts! [ j o n ] (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest Pictures Up Now

(...) Jon, This isn't Scott Lyttle: (URL) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  CNN Montage, In case you missed it

I took the screen captures that Kevin has posted and combined them into the following. (URL) VW (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BF Lost and Found thread

(...) Me too. I didn't think it was an odd one but after what Jon Palmer said, it must have been. :-) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest Pictures Up Now

(...) Hey Jon, Thanks for putting in the captions. It's nice to be able to match faces with some of the names I see every day. Bruce (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BF Lost and Found thread

(...) So are you going to be filling your hoppers with soccer balls... Gosh, I hope someone got a picture of your expression... Frank (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  BrickFest Pictures Up Now

(...) (snip) My pictures have been modded. Check em out: (2 URLs) j o n (URL) zemi.net> (URL) the-shipyard> (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, FTX)

  BF Lost and Found thread

Hi, I'm back at last, after doing some other neat stuff (National Air and Space museum in DC, Dorney Park in Allentown PA, and Cedar Point in Sandusky OH), we finally got back on Wednesday nite. What a rush. More fun each and every year. Thanks all! (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: veni, vidi, vivus!

(...) The feeling was mutual! (...) I don't think you're being pessimistic on this topic, Hendo. You're very right. We all get into this hobby for our own reasons. But going out and getting in the public isn't just about getting free stuff. I know (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest

(...) No, Christina, thank you. You did a great job. Can't wait for next year, wherever Brickfest may be!! Joe Meno (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  BrickFest

WOW! I'd just like to thank everyone that participated, and those that could not attend but helped out, for making this the best BrickFest ever! I had a great time. I'll try to put more of my thoughts together when I have a chance and I'm not sure (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: veni, vidi, vivus!

Thanks for posting pics. (and that goes to everyone that has done so as well) I think this one: (URL) the best 'everything at once' pic I have seen. May I wish I had been able to see that in person. Next year by golly, next year. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Thank You Margaret Keys

(...) I was trying to remember who the other person was :-) That was pretty impressive to have two folks from different locations on the West Coast on the same flight without any attempt to coordinate... And we probably would never have figured it (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  BrickFest 2003 Followup Survey

I just sent out a message to everyone who made it to BrickFest and wanted to follow up here just in case we have your email wrong ---...--- Thank you for being at BrickFest 2003. To help make next year even better, we hope you can take a minute to (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact