 Events / BrickFest / 1975
Re: Thank You Margaret Keys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 15:46:05 GMT

Jennifer Nogle wrote:

And an extra special thanks to Margaret who came to pick me up at 1:30
AM after my flight was delayed 3 hours because the plane needed new
windshield wipers (guess they can't just pull into a Walmart... they had
to fly them into Phoenix from Las Vegas).

Frank

I was on that flight!!!  It so sucked, but at least we got to eat :)
Jen

I was trying to remember who the other person was :-)

That was pretty impressive to have two folks from different locations on
the West Coast on the same flight without any attempt to coordinate...

And we probably would never have figured it out had we not been let off
the plane to go get food :-)

Frank