 Events / BrickFest / *158 (-5)
  Re: logo and t-shirt design for BrickFest

Hey! Thanks Larry! I don't know what else Christina had submitted, but I get the feeling one of Bram's pieces will be your final shirt though...and something like his one-brick design would translate wonderfully stitched on a polo, too. Matt (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

"Jake McKee" <sink@countersinkdg.com> wrote in message news:GEo7Lt.B8B@lugnet.com... (...) collared (...) Tee (...) all (...) If someone needs a small production run of embroidered shirts, my sister (who lives near the LEGO Outlet at Potomac Mills) (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: logo and t-shirt design for BrickFest

(...) Here here! I for one would like to have the option to buy a polo or button up shirt. I can get ALOT more use out of it. Jake -- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET Member #211 (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: logo and t-shirt design for BrickFest

(...) I liked your stuff. The more "childlike" ones were better, I thought. But I have to reiterate my disdain for teeshirts and desire for a collared shirt instead/in addition. Collared shirts I can wear to casual clients. Tee shirts I can't... (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: logo and t-shirt design for BrickFest

(...) Still working on it... We hope to have an announcement soon. Christina Hitchcock www.brickfest.com WAMALUG.org (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact