 Events / BrickFest / *1133 (-10)
  Re: The Pirate Game at BrickFest 2002

Grr... I'll probably respond to all the comments tonight. I have one post on it's way, but something in our firewall at work is making it take a minute or two to open an NNTP connection, and I hate editing messages in the web poster (no spell check (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Bill Changing Machine

(...) I think seeing machines at LUG events would be awesome! no reason it can't be done, other than being careful to avoid "confusion" of TLC involvement. I'd recommend slapping a big LUG sticker on the side of the machine and NOT putting a LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.party)

  Re: The Pirate Game at BrickFest 2002

Thanks for the fast writeup, Frank! And thanks again for running such a great game. I think having a few people around who could handle the "normal" activities of movement and combat meant that when one of us was near contentious happenings, we (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Pirate Game at BrickFest 2002

(...) really....that was interesting. I asked Frank when he was taking a bit of time for you guys to plot your moves.... I should have used the key words .... "went bad" I guess.... ;) Ben (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Pirate Game at BrickFest 2002

(...) I agree, but I think that this is in spite of some things that you may feel it is because of. (...) Very important! It would be even better if we could coordinate the game ahead of time, and get more participation in island provision and (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.pirates)

  BrickFest 2002 Animation Festival and Animation Competition Awards

I returned home late last night from BrickFest 2002 exhausted. It was a good exhaustion though, the kind that you get after a really rewarding experience. A big part of that rewarding experience was being able to show all of the talent and effort of (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: The Pirate Game at BrickFest 2002

(...) That would be putting it mildly! (...) I was unaware that you asked to use imperials. I played imperials last year (who promptly "went bad")... (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Brickfest Pics: Two Cranes

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GzqGCF.EsI@lugnet.com... (...) non (...) Indeed so, the crane moves surprisingly quickly and smoothly given its mass and size. Interesting counterweights too! Jennifer (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

  Re: My scattered thank-you's

(...) (URL) think it ended up in 251 (across from one of the train rooms?) The game started off in the Mindstorms room, IIRC and was moved Saturday morning. It was a small room and there were only a dozen or so misc MOCs. -Rob. (Saw ya taking (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Bill Changing Machine

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Kevin Salm writes: SNIP (...) Been there, done that (at least at the set level, more analogous with a soda machine). From Larry's trip archive: (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.party)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact