 Events / 857
Re: Lego Road Show: the Prequel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 01:20:57 GMT

Wow...  I love the tank.

http://www.suave.net/~dave/images/pre_roadshow/table_mocs_03.jpg

Who did that?

"David Eaton" <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message

I took a bunch of pictures (sadly my camera was in the wrong light • setting, so
they're a little ... uh.. "pastelly" at the moment), as did Dan & Jenn
Boger: