 General / 42492
Re: Lego Road Show: the Prequel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 22:15:33 GMT

Dave, that medieval layout is superb.  I'd seen some of your creations in the
recent BrikWars photos, but the new stuff had me in stitches.  I gawked in awe
at the fossilized skeletal remains of the dragon in the underground cut-away.
Excellent corn fields, and very nice landscaping overall.  Loved the rabbit hole
and dragon picnic.  Hey, that dragon with sunglasses struck me as familiar --
you aren't by any chance familiar with the 5 Spice Cafe in Burlington, VT, are
you?

Pity those poor fore-runners to the Wright Brothers.  They look happy enough,
though.  @8^)

Great job!

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith