 Events / 818
Re: LEGO fans to participate in LEGO Road Show 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 21:57:14 GMT

In lugnet.events, Joe Meno writes:
In lugnet.events, Gino A. Melone writes:

Any chance for seeing other towns on this list?  The nearest to Ohio
(Chicago) is a good 4-6 hour drive away.

I second that question...the closest to me (Durham, NC) would be the Atlanta
stop, and it's 5-6 hours.

I doubt it. Some of the clubs even had concerns over some of the locations. LEGO
has their reasons for choosing the cities they did.

Russell
Bay Area LEGO Users Group
Bay Area LEGO Train Club