 Events / 815
Re: LEGO fans to participate in LEGO Road Show 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 20:39:15 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Tim Courtney writes:
Atlanta - NGLTC
Dallas - TexLUG
Toronto - rtlToronto
Boston - NELUG
Philadelphia - GardenSLUG
Chicago - NILTC
St. Louis - (none)
Denver - Legotics
Seattle - PNLTC/SEALUG/SMART
Sacramento - BayLUG
  Any chance for seeing other towns on this list?  The nearest to Ohio
(Chicago) is a good 4-6 hour drive away.