 Events / 817
Re: LEGO fans to participate in LEGO Road Show 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 21:52:04 GMT

In lugnet.events, Joe Meno writes:
In lugnet.events, Gino A. Melone writes:
Any chance for seeing other towns on this list?  The nearest to Ohio
(Chicago) is a good 4-6 hour drive away.
I second that question...the closest to me (Durham, NC) would be the Atlanta
stop, and it's 5-6 hours.

The locations have been selected by LEGO and will not change.

-TJ