 Events / 584
    GFLTC at SMRC Palmetto Train Show w Super Chief —Kung-Khoon Quah
   Hopefully GFLTC has the honor to be the first to run the Santa Fe Super Chief on an operating train track at the SMRC Train Show in Palmetto, Florida this weekend Feb 23 & 24. Thanks to Robin Werner for fast shipping the Super Chief and building the (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

        Re: GFLTC at SMRC Palmetto Train Show w Super Chief —Steve Martin
     (...) Yeah, I know. I found that one out myself. Unfortunately, my Super Chief ran off a meter high table. :-( Regards, Steve Martin IndyLUG (22 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

        Re: GFLTC at SMRC Palmetto Train Show w Super Chief —Scott Arthur
    "Kung-Khoon Quah" <kquah1@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message news:Gs58Iu.H59@lugnet.com... | Hopefully GFLTC has the honor to be the first to run the Santa Fe Super | Chief on an operating train track at the SMRC Train Show in Palmetto, | Florida (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

        Re: GFLTC at SMRC Palmetto Train Show w Super Chief —Kung-Khoon Quah
   (...) The power came from the coach right after the second Super Chief and that did contribute to the problem as the Super Chief is a little top heavy and a motor would help in stability. (...) Yes, at this point only rotation is powered but I do (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)