 Events / 585
Re: GFLTC at SMRC Palmetto Train Show w Super Chief
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 14:29:50 GMT

In lugnet.events, Kung-Khoon Quah writes:
Word of warning, don't run the Super Chief round a corner fast especially if
it is coming down a small incline.  See third pic.

Yeah, I know.  I found that one out myself.  Unfortunately, my Super Chief
ran off a meter high table.  :-(

Regards,
Steve Martin
IndyLUG