 Events / 47
Re: ldraw.org Logo Change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 15:02:46 GMT

In lugnet.events Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney wrote:
At this point, I believe I will run with putting LEGO on the stud
detail, because a logo of the size it will be on the sign will seem
bare without any detail.  I believe the disclaimer should be
sufficient, but I will run the LEGO stud detail by the lawyer in the
morning.

If TLC is OK with putting LEGO on the studs, I think that is great!  :)

Yep.

We're not playing with MegaBloksDraw here.

:)

Is this new wireframe logo just for the sign, or will it eventually go on
ldraw.org as well?

It will eventually make its way to the site.  Pretty soon, as we work
out some cleaning up of the smaller, thicker wireframe image for that
purpose.

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org