 Events / 46
Re: ldraw.org Logo Change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events, lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 14:55:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney writes:

Special thanks goes to Jeff Boen (ONYX) who rendered the wireframe
portion of the logo in 3D Studio Max on immediate notice that I needed
help.  He did a wonderful job, you'll all be able to see his work
soon.

I was happy to contribute.. I feel guilty that I haven't been more active in
the LUGNET world for the last few months... I haven't had the time to author
elements or help in discussions guiding the course of our CAD future, so this
is the least I can do.