 Events / 450
  Homeless Unnamed Pacific Ocean Gathering

Last April Lugola had a huge meeting, largely due to the anticipated Legoland wedding, and it was then that we discussed the possibility of a brickfest type gathering here on the west coast. I understand our friends in Seattle were also discussing (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

  Re: Homeless Unnamed Pacific Ocean Gathering

(...) Scott and others, Planning for a west coast event (not to be called Brickfest) is already in the planning stages. If you would like to participate contact Matthew Gerber (Brick'n'Brack), he is currently leading the team of organizers. To (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

  Re: Homeless Unnamed Pacific Ocean Gathering

(...) Thanks for keeping up Todd. Just to make it easier on folks, here's a current post with my e-mail addresses too: matthew@digitaliris.com -or- bricknbrack@mac.com As Todd says, things are indeed going well, and we should have some exciting news (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sealug)