 Events / 451
Re: Homeless Unnamed Pacific Ocean Gathering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 20:15:00 GMT

In lugnet.events, Scott P. Costello writes:
What we really wanted is to have a chance to meet the great builders who we
admire online, and exchange ideas. Realistically very few of us west
coasters are going to make the cross-country journey to the official Wamalug
brickfest, no matter how spectacular it may be. We are holding a meeting on
August 4th, there we can better discuss the reality of this type of meeting,
then we should probably sit down with our friends from Seattle and see if
this is even in the realm of possibility, let us at least seriously consider
the matter before you shoot it full of holes. Ideally if this does happen I
would hope we would receive the blessings of the community and not scorn or
resentment. Can’t we all just get along?

Scott

Scott and others,

Planning for a west coast event (not to be called Brickfest) is already in the
planning stages. If you would like to participate contact Matthew Gerber
(Brick'n'Brack), he is currently leading the team of organizers.

To contact him email me first. I do not have permission to publically display
his email and I do not want to do so at this time. Once he has given permission
either he or myself will post the email. For the time being, I will forward
your email to him.

thumat@gactr.uga.edu

Todd