 Events / 452
Re: Homeless Unnamed Pacific Ocean Gathering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 20:47:42 GMT

In lugnet.events, Todd Thuma writes:

Scott and others,

Planning for a west coast event (not to be called Brickfest) is already in the
planning stages. If you would like to participate contact Matthew Gerber
(Brick'n'Brack), he is currently leading the team of organizers.

To contact him email me first. I do not have permission to publically display
his email and I do not want to do so at this time. Once he has given permission
either he or myself will post the email. For the time being, I will forward
your email to him.

thumat@gactr.uga.edu

Thanks for keeping up Todd.

Just to make it easier on folks, here's a current post with my e-mail
addresses too:

matthew@digitaliris.com

-or-

bricknbrack@mac.com

As Todd says, things are indeed going well, and we should have some exciting
news in the near future! We can use all the volunteers we can get though, of
course, so if you have any interest in helping to plan and/or run an event,
PLEASE do drop me a line.

Thanks!

Matt