 Events / 440
Re: PNLTC show August 4 & 5 at Legoland California
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 09:34:13 GMT

Tony Hafner wrote:

In lugnet.events, John Neal writes:
Well, if it's half as good as you say it will be, er... Haf, then it will be a
whole lot of fun!  If my cousin weren't getting married that weekend on the right
coast, I'd be there!  Good luck to you all, and bring plenty of film!!! :-)

I just bought a new digital camera last week and I'm bringing a laptop with
over a gig free.  I plan on taking LOTS of pics.

Hehe, I'll have my digicam with 1Gig Microdrive, plus my Libretto with 10Gig HD space
if needed.  Plus film camera.  Plus maybe a digicam to loan out (as long as I get it
BACK that day, unbroken).

Lack of pics will NOT be a problem ;-)

--
Tom Stangl