 Events / 400
    Re: Brickfest, Westfest, Whateverfest —John Neal
    (...) See my post above. "International" refers to the membership. We are an organization of train clubs from different countries. (...) A city in which an LTC is based (or chooses to call its base). GMLTC- Minneapolis NGLTC- Atlanta GFLTC- (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org)

        Re: Brickfest, Westfest, Whateverfest —Eric Kingsley
    I guess we will just have to agree to disagree on a few points I guess... (...) First I can only speek from experiance and that experiance is with NELUG. I agree some LUGs may not be as focused as others but you could say the same for LTCs I think. (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org)

        Re: Brickfest, Westfest, Whateverfest —John Gerlach
   In lugnet.events, Eric Kingsley writes: <much good stuff snipped> (...) Or, "Ambassadors for the brick, with an emphasis on trains". I know the GMLTC spends *much* more time creating buildings, scenery, vehicles, etc., than we do creating trains. (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org)