 Events / 385
    Re: How about a Brickfest West? —Matthew Gerber
   (...) Do you really have THAT low of an opinion of those of us discussing this topic. We're theives now? Come on, Richard. No one has announced 'Brickfest: The West Coast Edition That Is Only Here To Screw WAMALUG Out Of Their Event And Trademark'. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

        Re: How about a Brickfest West? —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Whoa! Let's all stay calm. I don't read what Richard said that way at all. Rather I think it was a comment to my comment advocating that they put a TM on it right away... My take is that he's saying he doesn't think that in THIS community (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

         Re: How about a Brickfest West? —Richard W. Schamus
     (...) <snip> Uhhmmm... poor choice of metaphor on my part. Ok, try this one. Uniformed people calling Lego brick "Legos" or other building brick clones "Lego." I can hear the groans now... sorry. Really. Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

        Clarifications and an apology (was: Re: How about a Brickfest West?) —Matthew Gerber
   I hope that everyone involved in the thread about a possible West Coast 'Brickfest-style' event will read this post. It clarifies my position on a few things that seem to have been skewed by posters to the thread, and is also posted by way of public (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)