 Events / 370
  Re: How about a Brickfest West?

(...) on (...) Opps! Either I forgot about the 40 that did attend the opening ceremony or I never heard about it. I remember a guy named Gary, but I had no idea he passed. I really wish I had heard of it, I would have gone. I archived a bunch of (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

  Re: How about a Brickfest West?

(...) It was an evening fest the evening of the first day the park was officially open... held at a condo community hall of someone that has a Carlsbad timeshare and was able to book space... seemed big at the time but it is way small now that we've (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)