 Events / 34
    Kidvention in Summer 2000 Passholder's Newsletter —John Gramley
   Hey all! I just got the new passholder's newsletter and it's mostly about the Kidvention and ColorJam. Most of the information is just repeated from the website, but there is something interesting to note. It includes the itinerary from the website (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Kidvention in Summer 2000 Passholder's Newsletter —Todd Lehman
     (...) Very strange. Wow. I wonder if the printed newsletter text was made first and then LDraw was added later and the website got updated but it was too late at that time to add to the printed newsletter? Did GMLTC get signed up with Kidvention (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland.california)

         Re: Kidvention in Summer 2000 Passholder's Newsletter —Tim Courtney
     (...) Yes. They were officially signed up (weeks before it was announced) I believe before we were. Also, LDraw got added late to the itinerary online (at my request to a Legoland CA employee). I have not received my newsletter yet, but I have (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Kidvention in Summer 2000 Passholder's Newsletter —Tim Courtney
   (...) Wait, is that passholder as in purchased pass? Or is it exhibitor pass, which is what I'll be getting/needing? I may be mistaken in my other post that I'm actualy going to get what you have. -Tim (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Kidvention in Summer 2000 Passholder's Newsletter —John Gramley
   (...) It's passholder as in having an annual pass for admission into Legoland - either Block Party Pass, Primo Year Pass, or Ambassador Lifetime Pass. It is not a Kidvention pass, either for exhibitors or attendees. Passholders, from what I have (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland.california)