 Events / 38
Re: Kidvention in Summer 2000 Passholder's Newsletter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 20:44:41 GMT

In lugnet.events, Tim Courtney writes:
Wait, is that passholder as in purchased pass?  Or is it exhibitor
pass, which is what I'll be getting/needing?  I may be mistaken in my
other post that I'm actualy going to get what you have.

-Tim

It's passholder as in having an annual pass for admission into Legoland -
either Block Party Pass, Primo Year Pass, or Ambassador Lifetime Pass.  It is
not a Kidvention pass, either for exhibitors or attendees.  Passholders, from
what I have been told will have to buy a Kidvention credential for $7 to be
able to access Kidvention-specific activities (those marked with "Exclusive to
Kidventioneers").

John