 Events / 36
Re: Kidvention in Summer 2000 Passholder's Newsletter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 20:26:30 GMT

In lugnet.events, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.events, John Gramley writes:
[...]
Everything else from the itinerary is repeated (except for the Kidvention
Central locations).  Could just have been a un-noticed error but LDraw had
been removed from both the title and the description.

Makes me curious.

Very strange.  Wow.  I wonder if the printed newsletter text was made first
and then LDraw was added later and the website got updated but it was too
late at that time to add to the printed newsletter?  Did GMLTC get signed up
with Kidvention before ldraw.org?

Yes.  They were officially signed up (weeks before it was announced) I believe
before we were.  Also, LDraw got added late to the itinerary online (at my
request to a Legoland CA employee).  I have not received my newsletter yet,
but I have confirmed a hotel through Lego (they're paying) and also have made
arrangements for travel reimbursement as well.  So, we are in, I believe it
was printed late.

-Tim