 Events / 330
  Re: How about a Brickfest West?

(...) Yeah, or if you're not made of money, perhaps a 'fest on the west coast might be a good thing. I would have really enjoyed being there, but with airline tickets being in the $300.00 range, not counting expenses, the cost was prohibitive. Many (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

  Re: How about a Brickfest West?

(...) I agree on that principal, not being geographically close is a huge hindrance to attendance. It will take a lot of planning and saving to make it to any fest, no matter how far away it is. So, for you specifically Mark, and to anyone else who (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

Mark Sandlin wrote in message ... (...) "Brickfest" (...) Seconded. (...) Not only the cost... but if there was a fest in Seattle I'd drive down with a van FULL of MOCs. I'm currently building a city block on a 64 x 128 stud area, and that just (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)