 Events / 285
  Re: How about a Brickfest West?

(...) Bill...I'm gonna' pick your brain here. Since you're in SF, and kinda' central to everything discussed, would you be keen on attending two west coast fests, if they were both within acceptable distance and at different times of the year? You (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

  Re: How about a Brickfest West?

(...) 1) Portland is only 3 hours from here, so no problem. I don't hear much from any FOLs in Portland... is anyone there willing to plan something? Cuz if I plan something, I don't have to tell you where it'll be located. :^) 5) I mentioned in an (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

  Re: How about a Brickfest West?

Matt, FYI, we're not 8 hours north of Carlsbad ;-) Not if you drive like any typical Californian once you get on I5, that is ;-) I can make it from Sunnyvale to Carlsbad in 6 hours flat, and that's not really rushing it at all. Personally, I'd be (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

  Re: How about a Brickfest West?

(...) I'd drive as far as Phoenix or Vancouver without a second thought. I love road trips. --Bill. (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)