 Events / 254
Re: BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 15:03:30 GMT

In lugnet.events, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.events, Richard W. Schamus writes:
That's right. It's that time of year again. Brickfest is here, and I'm more
excited than... well, you fill in the blank (I'm likely to use a very
politically incorrect metaphor...)
I hope that those who could physically be here for the fest watch the
web-cam shots. Here's the URL to the page of webcams;
http://www.brickfest.com/webcam/

:-(.  I really wanted to look at these because I could *not* make it but you
only invited people that *could* make it.  I am now very sad because I was
looking forward to clicking the link.  Alas I was not invited because I could
not physically be there....

Sigh...

I will have to try and convince the wife to go next year just so I can view the
Web Cams :-).

Oopps, sorry, please, everyone go and look. Everyone is invited, to look,
and if you can, still come.

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the
views of my employer...)

BRICKFEST 2001 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****

Have fun all,

Eric Kingsley