 Events / 251
Re: BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 13:16:46 GMT

To All,

That's right. It's that time of year again. Brickfest is here, and I'm more
excited than... well, you fill in the blank (I'm likely to use a very
politically incorrect metaphor...)
I hope that those who could physically be here for the fest watch the
web-cam shots. Here's the URL to the page of webcams;
http://www.brickfest.com/webcam/

Heh, I just loaded this up, and the first thing I see is Chris Leach's
airport under constuction in the train room! Chris, that isn't a train item! ; )

I hope everyone has fun this year, I will be going next year, I think. I
have to go into negotiations with my better half.

Scott S.