 Events / 250
249  |  251
Subject:
BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 11:22:01 GMT

That's right. It's that time of year again. Brickfest is here, and I'm more
excited than... well, you fill in the blank (I'm likely to use a very
politically incorrect metaphor...)
I hope that those who could physically be here for the fest watch the
web-cam shots. Here's the URL to the page of webcams;
http://www.brickfest.com/webcam/

Those who are arriving over the next couple of days, I'll see you soon. To
those who couldn't make it, maybe I'll see you next year. To all who aren't
coming, have a wonderful weekend, as you will only see me on the Brickfest
webcams for the next 3 days.

Take care.

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the
views of my employer...)

BRICKFEST BRICKFEST BRICKFEST 2001 HERE!!!

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****