 Events / 2471
  Re: LEGO Quality Control

(...) (URL) When I got the good news that Bjarke will attend BrickFair and will host this seminar, I considered saving the information as a "surprise" at the event, and not announcing it. One reason was that I feared too much foreknowledge would (...) (16 years ago, 15-Aug-08, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Quality Control

(...) mmm, (URL) pitchforks> ... (URL) ... I'm sorry, what was being discussed? (16 years ago, 16-Aug-08, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Quality Control

--snip-- (...) It's directly affected (URL) one of my MOCs>... for the better. The mixing of old and new brown 1 is a nice effect on its own but with the extra variation on the parts it's even nicer. Tim 1 Not my idea but a fantastic one I recommend (...) (16 years ago, 16-Aug-08, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Quality Control

(...) Or you could simply use my real wood veneered "WoodStiches(TM)" instead for an even more realistic look. lol Tommy Armstorng brickengraver.com (16 years ago, 16-Aug-08, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Quality Control

(...) Assuming you weren't a purist 1 like me ;) 2 Tim 1 Well apart from BBB wheels but I'm yet to work out a decent pure LEGO way of making flanged wheels of other radii and am not rich enough to buy the older bigguns. 2 Not that there's anything (...) (16 years ago, 16-Aug-08, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Quality Control

(...) Imagine that piece in new brown...mmm.... Cheers Richie Dulin CO Legeaux FUT .color (16 years ago, 16-Aug-08, to lugnet.events, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Quality Control

(...) My WoodStiches(TM) have been duly blessed as pure by the high priest of LEGO purism--philospher extraordinaire, Prof. Roy Cook of the University of Minnesota. . After careful analysis and examination of the pertinent documents, he has deemed (...) (16 years ago, 16-Aug-08, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Quality Control

(...) Is it "WoodStitches(TM)" or "WoodStiches(TM)"? Hmmmm.... (URL) uses "WoodStitches TM" and "Woodstitches TM" - and even a "WoodStitches®"! Cheers Richie Dulin CO Legeaux (16 years ago, 16-Aug-08, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Quality Control

(...) Actually it is WoodStitches(tm) soon to be WoodStitches(r). It is "Cross-stitching" for men (and women for that matter) who like wood and LEGO. It is bad when cannot even spell your own product--but senior moments are cropping up here with (...) (16 years ago, 16-Aug-08, to lugnet.events, FTX)