 Events / 226
225  |  227
Subject:
LEGO Autumnevent in Zwolle, The Netherlands
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 08:09:01 GMT

From saturday October 20th until tuesday October 23rd 2001, a large LEGO
event will be held in the IJsselhallen in Zwolle, The Netherlands. This
event will be organised by LEGO, the IJsselhallen, Foxkids and the Dutch
club for LEGO Builders and Collectors, called De Bouwsteen (The building
brick). On a floor area of over 7000 square meters all kinds of things on the
field of LEGO can be seen and done. There will be (rare) old and new sets for
sale, a large exhibition of old and new sets, building contests, and a
record attempt. Next to all of this we are still busy to even get a lot
more special attractions. All together this will be an event that cannot
be missed by the real LEGO lover. We like to see all of you at this main
event.

On behalf of De Bouwsteen,

Sybrand Bonsma

For further information you can always e-mail on of us:
Eelco Kooiker:      eelco@kooiker.demon.nl
Maarten Brinkman:   mbrink1@varwijk.nl
Eric Brok:          Brok@fcjsvc.hvu.nl
Manfred Moolhuysen: moom@chello.nl