 Events / 2258
Re: SpringBrick: A hypothetical LEGO convention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2007 15:36:54 GMT

So let me get this straight. There will be absolutely no profit from this that will secretly end up in an off shore account? BTW, I see the absence of a wet minifig torso contest. You can’t have a Lego Spring break without one.