 Events / 2136
  ILTCO @ NMRA Nat'l Train Show

Hi All, Just wanted to remind every one about the NMRA National Train Show LEGO layout. There will be ~12 clubs jointly diplaying their best stuff in a giant ~100'x100' layout. It is at the Cobo Conference/Exhibition Center on July 27 - 29, 2007 in (...) (17 years ago, 6-Jul-07, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce) !!

  Re: ILTCO @ NMRA Nat'l Train Show

I am very familiar with the city of Detroit from great restaurants and amazing bars to the University and Cultural/Museum district architecture and a bit of histroy. I would be more than happy to show some people from the various clubs around. I (...) (17 years ago, 7-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ILTCO @ NMRA Nat'l Train Show

(...) Hi Matt, Thanks for offering to do this. This is something I would definitely like to take you up on. I love good food and drink (and company!). Best, Jonathan (17 years ago, 9-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ILTCO @ NMRA Nat'l Train Show

(...) I am really looking forward to the national train show! I plan on displaying virtually all my stuff as part of the MichLTC layout. I want to take this opportunity to issue a disclaimer. I did not contact NMRA and I made no deliberate attempt (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ILTCO @ NMRA Nat'l Train Show

(...) Jim, Having seen your work before, I think it's a compliment that they used your MOC's for the flyer. I also think its funny that the flyer indicates your MOC as the actual building (the power line in the "actual" looks out of place, which is (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ILTCO @ NMRA Nat'l Train Show

(...) Dang it! I want to go. Hrmph. After seeing pictures from previous years, I can only imagine how spectacular it will be this year. What I wouldn't give to be able to attend, to represent TexLUG (and selfishly show off my modest collection of (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ILTCO @ NMRA Nat'l Train Show

Steve B and everyone participating: I hope you all have a wonderful time. I wanted to come up to Detroit, but I have other LEGO related commitments all day that Saturday in Muncie, IN. Remember - pictures....lots of pictures!!! B (17 years ago, 12-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events)