 Events / 2018
  Re: The proliferation of fests: Good or bad?

(...) Aaron- I think BW is far enough in the past not affect most thinking except, perhaps, to question the viability of Southern CA to attract enough LEGO oriented people. Most of the content at BFs is brought by people in their vehicles and we (...) (18 years ago, 13-Dec-06, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: The proliferation of fests: Good or bad?

(...) Well, keep in mind some people have only emerged from their Dark Ages recently as well as living quite a distance away and having spouses and family responsibilities before jetting off to LLC. :) As a family man I would be interested in a such (...) (18 years ago, 14-Dec-06, to lugnet.events, FTX)