 Events / 1924
  Re: LEGO Adult Fan Convention at Legoland California?

(...) Tommy and for others, (...) Either way--but it would be different. I thought the LegoLand part of BricksWest was the weakest but many AFOL's like LL. I have been to Carlsbad and Billund --skipped Windsor, and as for myself, I would rather (...) (18 years ago, 12-Sep-06, to lugnet.events)

  Re: LEGO Adult Fan Convention at Legoland California?

In lugnet.events, Tommy Armstrong wrote: Snip (...) I think so, but probably not at Legoland under a fan convention. In reading the posts, I think I have been swayed into a different line of thinking. I like the idea of a convention north or south (...) (18 years ago, 12-Sep-06, to lugnet.events)