 Events / 1928
Re: LEGO Adult Fan Convention at Legoland California?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 20:05:12 GMT

In lugnet.events, Tommy Armstrong wrote:

Snip

So Todd I look forward to seeing you in Southern California????

Tommy

I think so, but probably not at Legoland under a fan convention. In reading the
posts, I think I have been swayed into a different line of thinking. I like the
idea of a convention north or south of Carlsbad at a hotel with a great big
gathering. Then before or after the event a sub group of us go to visit the
park. Of course, that's my other love, amusement parks and I could spend all day
there by myself riding the Technic Coaster. Of course, I would probably be
arrested for going alone.

Anyway, there has been a lot discussed in this topic and I am mulling over a
great many things. I might even be disagreeing with myself on a few points.

Todd