 Events / 1920
  Re: BrickFest registration fees (was: LEGO Adult Fan Convention at Legoland California?)

(...) Anthony, I appreciate your attempts to calculate the amount of hours an organizer might put into an event. Indeed it is difficult to fathom the number of hours a person is willing to contribute to something. Allow me a moment to quantify the (...) (18 years ago, 12-Sep-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest registration fees (was: LEGO Adult Fan Convention at Legoland California?)

(...) Hi Todd, Though I don't know whether it's appropriate that I take a hand in this discussion, but since I'm organizing events too (1000steine-Land), I can second your thoughts by all means. I wasn't counting hours, and I doubt I'm able to round (...) (18 years ago, 13-Sep-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest)