 Events / 1593
  Re: Brickfest dark room

(...) If we lower the lights by say 20 to 40%, you'll be able to see the MOCs and the parts that compose them. Perhaps. We just need the lights in the MOCs to be visible. Lowering the overhead lights or having a light source that permits the (...) (19 years ago, 3-May-05, to lugnet.events)

  Re: Brickfest dark room

(...) Hey, I'm glad I at least got people talking about the idea. I'm thinking that on the side of the room with the lighted mocs, that if we get enough lighted mocs in a somewhat confined area that the lights from the mocs themselves should light (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.events)