 Events / 153
152  |  154
Subject:
[rtlToronto] Less than a week to rtlToronto7, The Plastic Dust is Normal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 16:15:20 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

        rtlToronto 7: The Plastic Dust is Normal!
        Saturday February 17th, 2001, 10AM Competitors, 1PM Audience
        Lillian H Smith Branch, Toronto Public Library
        239 College St, Toronto. Just west of St George and east of Spadina.

Hi folks,

        Only one week left before rtlToronto 7, the Plastic Dust is Normal,
the Seventh Annual Toronto Lego Robotics Event, here in sunny Toronto,
Ontario, Canada.  Okay, it's not that sunny, but what the heck...

        The location is the Lillian H Smith Branch of the Toronto Public
Library, just east of Spadina on College in downtown Toronto, near the
University of Toronto campus.

        So come on out, and get involved in rtlToronto, Toronto's very own
Group for Lego Enthusiasts.

Chris Magno
Calum Tsang
rtlToronto Event Organizers

For more information, check out:

rtlToronto 7 Rules, Regulations and General InfoSheet:
        http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-021701-rules.html

rtlToronto Lugnet Newsgroup:
        http://www.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/