 Events / 1435
1434  |  1436
Subject:
[rtlToronto] rtlToronto15: Connect Four and rtlToronto15: Rope Climbing Photos Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 04:07:58 GMT

Hi folks,

Thanks to the photography of Rob Antonishen, David-Daniel Day, Mario DeFacendis,
Steve Hassenplug, Ivan Louch, Derek Raycraft, and myself, here's some fabulous
photos of rtlToronto15 and rtlToronto16, two robotics competitions here in
Toronto this past year:

rtlToronto15: Connect Four and Marble Sorting
http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-013104/

rtlToronto16: Rope Climbing
http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-062604/

Connect Four featured AI based Connect Four game playing robots, while Rope
Climbing tasked Lego enthusiasts to build robots that could climb straight up a
cotton rope.

Enjoy!

Calum
PS-I broke down and instead of using my Excel scripts and FrontPage, ended up
finally using an automated web album generator.  Hopefully y'all like this
format.