 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12227
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto15: Connect Four and rtlToronto15: Rope Climbing Photos Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 12:11:52 GMT

On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 04:07:58AM +0000, Calum Tsang wrote:
PS-I broke down and instead of using my Excel scripts and FrontPage,
  ended up finally using an automated web album generator. Hopefully
  y'all like this format.

I like it well enough - and just wanted to say, welcome to somewhere
around 2001 :)  FrontPage?!?  Gah.  And here I was, thinking you're a
real geek, writing HTML by hand :)

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com