 Events / 1432
  Six Days and Counting Down....

The Subject (almost) says it all! If you haven't made plans to come to NWBrickCon™ 2004 this year, it is not too late to do so. For those who are coming, we can't wait to see you again, or meet you for the first time! See YOU at the Con!! Wayne (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sealug, FTX) !

  One day and counting(was Re: Six Days and Counting Down....

(...) Nik and I are looking forward to this and are in our last stages of prep. One of those things is to print out maps to find the place... Is "the Commons at Federal Way" also known as "SeaTac Mall" ? I am trying to do my mapping thing and not (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

  Re: One day and counting(was Re: Six Days and Counting Down....

(...) Yes. They name changed a short while ago. Doesn't sound like they have changed the phones over yet. (...) section. This is a better guide. (URL) (...) Yes the address is currently listed in the FAQ. Where is the event being held? The event (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

  Re: One day and counting(was Re: Six Days and Counting Down....

(...) The part that says "sea tac mall"... that map is actually to the La Quinta where we are staying. (...) I found that street address myself but mapblast doesn't find it. (well actually the MS site that is where mapblast.com used to be) We have (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)