 Events / 1372
  BF04 thoughts

Well what more is there to say? Even if my body (sleep, food, beer) has recovered from the weekend, my mind is still a beautiful colorful carnival of images of MOCs bricks and people that will take a long time to fade. And when my mind settles (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.castle)

  Re: BF04 thoughts

(...) Favorite quote from a kid on Sunday: "There's too many Canada's!" Man, I hear *that*! DaveE (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.events)

  Re: BF04 thoughts

(...) I heard that one as well... Oh wait, I was with you. Dave K (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.events)

  Re: BF04 thoughts

(...) OUCH, that burns! Janey "Red Brick" (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.events)

  Re: BF04 thoughts

Hey Mag. I think both castle and space were great. Comparing the two is like doin the same with apples n oranges. However its the strenths of the two combined that make a rockin "fruit bowl." I'd have to say that it defintely not uncommon to see (...) (20 years ago, 21-Aug-04, to lugnet.events)