 Events / 1354
    COLTC Dennison Train Festival Show Report —Michael Huffman
   Over the weekend, COLTC was in the rural town of Dennison, Ohio; about a 2 hour drive north-east of Columbus. The Dennison Train Festival was put on by Dennison Railroad Depot Museum, in cooperation with the Ohio Central Railroad. The festival (...) (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX) !!

        Re: COLTC Dennison Train Festival Show Report —Paul Janssen
     Here's a few more pics: (URL) Talking to the chairman of the event on Sunday, the estimated attendance was roughly 30.000 visitors!! They had just over 5K on Friday, well over 10K on Saturday, and Sunday was definitely better attended than Saturday, (...) (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

        Re: COLTC Dennison Train Festival Show Report —John Neal
     (...) Simply outstanding. What a gig. And what a show you put on! Your club's work is impressive to say the least. It's comforting to know that if I had ended up staying in Columbus, I would have found kindred spirits with whom to hang:-) JOHN (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

        Re: COLTC Dennison Train Festival Show Report —Mathew Clayson
     Some nice stuff there, well done. Call it an easter egg, but I love looking for derailed engines and cars. I also love the shot of a dad who's parked his child in stroller next to the table edge, and as dad isn't looking the child has uprooted trees (...) (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

        Re: COLTC Dennison Train Festival Show Report —John Bucy
   (...) I finally got my pics of the show posted. (URL) John Bucy> Later, John (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)