 Trains / Train Organizations / 2692
Re: COLTC Dennison Train Festival Show Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 15:47:02 GMT

In lugnet.events, Michael Huffman wrote:
   Over the weekend, COLTC was in the rural town of Dennison, Ohio; about a 2 hour drive north-east of Columbus. The Dennison Train Festival was put on by Dennison Railroad Depot Museum, in cooperation with the Ohio Central Railroad.

Simply outstanding. What a gig. And what a show you put on! Your club’s work is impressive to say the least. It’s comforting to know that if I had ended up staying in Columbus, I would have found kindred spirits with whom to hang:-)

JOHN